Student Management System
- Course - gives the name of the course in which the student is studying.
- Branch - gives the name of the branch in which the student is studying.
- Student ID - This is a unique number allotted to the student and can be generated
automatically or manually.
- Admission type - tells whether the student has been admitted to the I
st semester directly
or through the lateral IInd year entry.
- Category - whether belongs to general, SC/ST or OBC or any other category.
- Sub-category -- tells about the physical disability of the student or whether belongs to any
- Academic details - give information about the board\University the student was affiliated
with previously. Also tells about the discontinuity during academics if there is any.
- Official info -tells about the mode of selection i.e. details of the test name if the student
has cleared the admission test, or admitted through a quota or a sponsored candidate.
- Govt. of India Nominee - if the student belongs to the said category the details of the
state and the branch to which he\she is admitted are given here.
- Fee Category - - informs us about concessions in case of one or more siblings are studying
- Domicile Certification & Reserved Category details - whether the student has submitted
the said documents
- Experience --in the case of professional courses whether the student possesses any prior
- Photo - add Student photo which is used in all-purpose like Student I-Card, Library card and Examination Admit Card etc.
- And other information like Parents detail, guardian detail, address, enrolment no., the
student left or not, hostel adopted, college transport adopted, list of enclosures